UBB provides its clients with a user-friendly, easy and secure way for depositing cash at an ATM into UBB debit and credit cards. This functionality is available at 60 ATM devices in 31 towns.
About the ATM Deposits service
About the ATM Deposit service
An opportunity for all business clients of UBB to deposit cash at certain ATMs into their debit cards and into the current accounts, to which their cards have been issued.
ATM Deposit Options
- ATMs accept Bulgarian banknotes in denominations of 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 Bulgarian leva.
- Banknotes of different denominations can be placed at a time.
- Depending on the ATM’s type, up to 50 or 90 banknotes can be deposited per transaction. Information about the maximum number of deposited banknotes for a specific device can be found on our map of branches and ATMs by selecting the “ATM Deposit” filter and “Number of Banknotes per Transaction” filter.
Deposited Funds’ Accounting Treatment
- Funds, deposited in debit cards, will be posted to the current account linked to the card, while credit card installments will be directly posted to the credit limit.
- The posting to the card balance will be effected immediately and the deposited funds will be added to the increase of the disposable balance.
- Installment’s Accounting Treatment : - Immediately - if the deposit is made during the business hours of the bank. - After business hours – on the first business day, following the transaction date.
- A receipt will be printed for each installment, containing data about the total deposited amount and the balance after the transaction.
- The bank will send a free-of-charge SMS message, confirming the effected transaction.
- Installments under cards, linked to foreign currency accounts, will be converted at the exchange rate of the bank on the day of posting the accounting entry. Service Cancellation:
- There is an option for the client to cancel the transaction after placing the banknotes, upon which the same banknotes will be returned.
24/7 All ATMs, accepting cash installments, are located at the façades of the Bank’s branches which guarantees further security for transactions and 24/7 video surveillance.
Main steps for making an ATM deposit
- Select “Cash to Card” from the ATM’s main menu.
- Accepted banknotes will be displayed on the screen.
- The slot intended for placing the banknotes will open and the banknotes need to be placed lengthwise without folding them.
- The ATM will accept the banknotes for verification.
- The total amount of the deposited banknotes will be displayed on the screen with three different options available:
- Upon selecting „Deposit Amount”, the installment will be accepted and once the PIN is entered the card account balance will be updated with the deposited amount.
- Upon selecting „Add Banknotes” the slot for banknotes will open and you can place additional banknotes. After placing the banknotes for the installment, you should select “Deposit Amount” option in order to register the installment.
- By selecting „Cancel” the placed banknotes will be returned and the transaction will be suspended.
- The screen of the device will display a confirmation about the completed transaction. A receipt will be printed for each registered installment, detailing the total deposited amount and the card account balance after the transaction. Further information about the ATM Deposit service is available at 0700 117 17 and UBB branches.
ATM Deposit Locations
To find out locations for using the service, please, refer to our map of branches and ATMs, by selecting the "ATM Deposit" filter.