Deposit Invest is a product, combining a classic term deposit with an investment in a mutual fund, in a ratio 30% investment part to 70% deposit part. This product is suitable for investors, seeking an alternative to zero interest rates on deposits, as well as those, willing to give it a try in the world of investments.
• Deposit Invest gives you a fixed interest rate on the deposit part and along with that an opportunity to generate additional yield from the investment in long-term perspective.
• You have the ultimate freedom to hold the investment part over a period of your choice, which is not bound with the deposit term. Thus, by staying invested in the long run you utilize to the maximum the yield potential of the market.
• You do not pay fees for closing and withdrawal of the deposit part at maturity
• After expiry of the initial period the deposit is being renewed automatically under the currently effective terms and conditions of a standard 12-month deposit.
|Currency||Bulgarian leva (BGN) and euro (EUR)|
|Minimum amount||BGN 3000 or EUR 1500|
|Interest rate||Fixed interest rate over the agreement period, the first 12 months: 0.05%|
|Fees||Opening fees - as per the Fees and Commissions Tariff for Individuals. No fee for closing and withdrawal at maturity|
Depositing and withdrawal
|Without possibility for depositing additional amounts or withdrawal during the deposit term.|
1. Investment in one of the UBB ExpertEase funds, corresponding to the prepared risk profile of the client.
2. The investment can be in euro or in Bulgarian leva, while it is not mandatory to be in the same currency, as is the deposit, however the nominal ratio in BGN equivalence (30% to 70%) should be maintained.
IMPORTANT! The provided information does not pose an investment advice, investment survey or a recommendation to invest, nor shall it be interpreted as such. The value of units in collective investment schemes is changing over time and can be either higher or lower than the value at the moment of investing. No profits are being guaranteed and there is a risk for investors not to be able to recover the full value of their invested funds. Investments in collective investment schemes are not guaranteed by a guarantee fund or by any other guarantee type. It is recommendable that investors should become acquainted with the specifics of the financial instruments, in which they wish to invest, prior to making an investment decision. Full information about the funds, offered by UBB, is available at www.ubb.bg, Savings and Investments section, as well as at UBB branches, where you can also obtain a personalized investment advice.