UBB AD provides access for trading purposes to Bulgarian and international markets of debt instruments: operations with government and corporate bonds, as well as other tradable structured products.
Bulgarian Government Bonds Martket
UBB is a primary dealer in government securities, offering its clients intermediation in the auctions, organised by the Bulgarian National Bank for purchasing government securities via competitive and non-competitive bids on behalf of and on the account of clients.
UBB is also an active bidder on the secondary market for government securities. The clients of the Bank may, at any moment, obtain updates of the buying and selling quotes along the Bulgarian sovereign debt yield curve.
UBB provides full access to trade on the international bond markets. Depending on our clients' investment goals and risk appetite, they are given the opportunity to trade in all types of bonds with no restriction as to geographical regions and credit rating.
Bulgarian government bonds
- Without comission, onliy a fixed fee of BGN 15 per deal
- Features of government securities' issues in circulation.
- Market quotes
- For corporate clients UBB keeps and administers registers of Bulgarian and foreign debt securities. Further information is available here.
For additional details, please, contact us at:
- Tel. +359 28112436, +359 28112421 and +359 28112441
- E-mail: stoyanov_d at ubb.bg, georgiev_m at ubb.bg
- General terms applicable to agreements with clients for provision of investment and/or ancillary services, related to financial instruments effective as of 15.03.2019
- General terms applicable to agreements with clients for provision of investment and/or ancillary services, related to financial instruments effective as of 12.07.2018