Changes in the service “Subscription to E-notifications“
05 April 2018
In connection with the legal merger of CIBANK EAD with United Bulgarian Bank AD on 05.02.2018, there are ongoing processes of alignment of the banking services offered to our clients.
We would like to inform you herewith that as of 08.05.2018, the following changes in the service “Subscription to E-notifications“ will occur:
Existing subscribers of the service:
- All existing customers with activated e-notifications for card authorizations will receive free SMS for amounts exceeding 100 BGN without need to express it explicitly;
- SMS notifications for amounts below 100 BGN, as well e-mail notifications for card authorizations no longer will be offered; activating e-notifications for transactions on ATM or on POS only will not be supported in the future;
- Clients who have activated SMS and email notification for the same event for account movements will only receive SMS in the future;
- Sending e-notifications on active subscriptions of forthcoming standing order or maturity date on time deposit will be cancelled.
New subscribers of the service:
- All customers who perform card authorizations will receive free SMS for amounts exceeding 100 BGN without need to express it explicitly;
- SMS notifications for card authorizations amounting less than 100 BGN, as well sending e-mail notifications for any amounts of card authorizations will not be offered;
- Only one channel for e-notifications’ subscription upon account movement events is possible – SMS or e-mail;
- Sending e-notifications of forthcoming standing order or maturity date on time deposit will not be offered.