Client Care - what does UBB initiate?
27 March 2020
UBB initiates series of measures aimed at containing the spread of COVID-19 and continues with servicing clients, while ensuring the needed security and safety prerequisites. Clients and employees’ health and well-being is UBB’s top priority.
Servicing at UBB Branches
In line with the recommendations of the National Operational Headquarters and of the Ministry of Health, with effect from 30.03.2020 until the end of the state of emergency period:
- Branches in regional towns will be operating at reduced business hours from 08:30 h. until 16:00 h.;
- Branches outside regional towns will operate at reduced business hours from 08:30 h. until 14:00 h.
- Exception is being made for branches with extended business hours, which will operate Monday to Friday from 08:30 h. until 17:00 h.
- Selected branches will not be operating temporarily and their clients will be re-directed to the closest branches of the Bank in the same towns.
The business hours for all branches have been updated in UBB website in Branches and ATMs section.
Upon visiting a branch of the Bank we kindly ask you to comply with the requirements of the Ministry of Health and to bear in mind the following measures, applied by UBB and aimed at your safety:
- Keep a distance of 2 meters from the other clients and from the branch employees.
- Wait for your turn in front of the branch, if there are already two other clients, who are being serviced inside.
- All our employees are servicing clients with protective masks and gloves and are using disinfection materials.
- Where possible, in certain branches teller desks operate on “every other one” principle.
At all branches of UBB disinfection is being made by a professional company, according to an approved schedule.
Mobile banking functionality UBB Mobile and the online banking UBB Online
UBB clients can effect remotely main banking transactions 24/7, without visiting a branch of the Bank:
- Fund transfers in Bulgarian leva and foreign currency
- Balance inquiry and statements of UBB accounts and credit cards
- Fund transfers to the State Budget
- Pending payables inquiry and utility bill payment
More information about UBB Mobile is available here.
More information about UBB Online is available here.
UBB Contact Centre
Should you need additional assistance UBB Contact Centre staff is available for you at 0700 117 17 for the services, listed here.
Measures for clients with financial difficulties
UBB will continue bearing its huge responsibility towards society and will contribute for overcoming the temporary difficulties in the functioning of the economy. The Bank works actively on the elaboration of measures for protecting clients from long-term financial difficulties by offering relaxation for payment of credit obligations. Until the adoption of an industry-wide approach by the banking sector UBB clients may refer to their servicing branches for finding together an appropriate individual solution.