Standard Current Account
If you need constant access to your savings and you have to execute payments both in this country and abroad, then the Standard Current Account is the solution for you.
- Your funds are accessible anytime through a wide network of ATMs and through e-banking.
- No limits on your withdrawals and depositing of amounts in the account
- You can pay your telephone, mobile phone, electricity, heating, cold water supply bills etc.
- Account opening fee: No fee until the end of 2018
NEW! UBB enables online account opening.(https://ebb.ubb.bg)
Currency: BGN, EUR, USD, CHF, GBP and other
Minimum opening balance - none
Depositing - No limit
Withdrawing: No limit
Documents needed for opening the account: Identity document
The Bank offers opening of a Payment Account with Basic Features (PABF) in Bulgarian leva (BGN), pursuant to the requirements of the Payment Services and Payment Systems’ Act, as of the following services:
- Payment account utilization and closing;
- Depositing of funds to a payment account;
- Cash withdrawal at a teller desk, during the Bank’s business hours, or at an ATM, during or outside the Bank’s business hours;
- Execution of the following payment transactions:
- Direct debits;
- Payment transactions via a debit card, including online payments;
- Credit transfers, standing orders included, at ATMs, POS terminals or teller desks, when available, as well as via the Bank’s e-banking systems;
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For local and international calls