Flexible form of BGN loan that gives UBB debit card or current account holders the right to exceed their card/current account balance up to a certain preliminarily negotiated limit.
- Speed - quick and easy approval procedure;
- Convenience - You quickly and easily draw/pay amounts larger than those available in your account; You buy when you need without waiting to save the necessary amount;
- Mobility - You have access to your funds anytime anywhere via ATM or POS devices;
- Advantage - You can utilize the loan in portions. You manage your financial resources easily and effectively. You can utilize BGN amounts against the pledge of funds in foreign currency ;
- Flexibility - You borrow funds up to an amount and over a period of time in accordance with your needs and desires;
- Overdraft for employees of companies, which have a pay-roll contract with UBB - interest rates between 8.893% and 11.893% (Reference Interest Rate* + fixed margin)
- Overdraft secured by cash deposit in BGN - 7.643% (Reference Interest Rate* + fixed margin of 7.35%)
- Overdraft for employees of companies, which have a pay-roll contract with UBB - 1-year overdraft with automatic renewal option without requirement for full repayment at the end of the 1-year period.
- Overdraft for customers, who have an individual pay-roll contract with UBB - 1-year overdraft
- Overdraft secured by cash deposit - 1-year overdraft with automatic renewal option without requirement for full repayment at the end of the 1-year period
- Overdraft for employees of companies, which have a pay-roll contract with UBB - no fee
- Overdraft secured by cash deposit (in BGN and in EUR):
- Regular clients – BGN 30
- Affluent clients – no fee
- Credit Assessment Fee – as per the Tariff for individual clients (one-off from the approved credit limit)
- Account maintenance fee – BGN 2.5.
- Loan amount from BGN 1 000 up to BGN 10 000.
APR for Overdraft: New Overdraft 6000 BGN; over a 12-month term – APR of 15.45% under the following conditions: interest rate of 11.893% (Reference Interest Rate (RIR) – 6-month SOFIBOR + fixed margin), with included Application Fee of BGN 0.00, Credit Assessment Fee of BGN 50.00 and monthly account fee 2.5 BGN. Total amount due – BGN 6473.51 BGN.
What collateral do you need for obtaining an overdraft?
- Pledge of future receivables: All receivables in the account, to which the overdraft has been granted.
- Pledge of receivables: Cash deposits (Cash funds with the Bank in the following currencies - BGN, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF)
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For local and international calls