Every client of UBB, holder of a MasterCard or VISA card, now has the possibility to add it to Apple Wallet and effect mobile payments through Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is a secure way to effect quick and easy contactless payment in the commercial network, including on the Internet.
Every debit/credit card can be registered in the Apple Pay app for mobile devices, which provides digitalization of your payment card on your mobile device in order to effect operations with it. The used mobile device should have an operating system version not lower than iOS 12
Adding your UBB card in the Apple Pay app takes only several minutes and can be made both via the Wallet & Apple Pay app, and in the UBB Mobile app.
Expands the possibilities for payment by providing you with an additional choice to use an innovative payment method.
Provides you with higher security, as compared to the use of a physical wallet.
Your payment card number is not visualized in the device.
Upon effecting of payment transactions the cardholder is being authenticated through the functionality for unlocking the mobile phone, used by him/her - PIN code/Fingerprint/Face recognition/Pattern. It is not necessary to touch surfaces, such as PIN pads and touch screens.
How to add a card via UBB Mobile?
1) Log in to UBB Mobile
2) Go to Cards menu
3) Add the card you wish to Apple Pay, by clicking on the “Add to Apple Wallet” button
4) Follow the app instructions
5) You need to read and accept the General Terms on using the service
6) Your card is now visible in Apple Wallet
How to add a card via Apple Wallet?
1) Log in to Apple Wallet
2) You need to read and accept the General Terms on using the Apple Pay service
3) Click on Add card and follow the steps in the app, in order to add a new card. Any card, issued by UBB, can be added to Apple Wallet.
4) Enter your card data manually or use the option to make a photo of it. Confirm your consent to the General Terms for using the service.
5) Choose Next, after which you will receive a one-time code in an SMS.
6) Enter the code, received in an SMS* and wait for the card to be added.
*In case within 10 minutes you have not received a code in an SMS, you can request a new one or call our Contact Centre at the following telephone number: 0700 117 17
о The first step is to digitalize your card from UBB in one of the ways, described above – via Apple Wallet or via UBB Mobile
о You can use Apple Pay at any place where contactless transactions are being accepted, as well as on the Internet.
о Prior to each payment you can choose which of your digitalized cards to use, in case you have registered more than one payment card for the Apple Pay service.
о Prior to each payment you need to unlock your phone via the functionality, used by you – a PIN code/Fingerprint/Face recognition/Pattern
о You should acquaint yourself with and accept the General Terms on using the Apple Pay service and the General Terms of United Bulgarian Bank AD on issuance and use of payment debit and credit cards, as well as Appendix No 1 thereto, regulating the terms and conditions for execution of payment operations with payment debit and credit cards via mobile applications of third parties
For more information on Apple Pay please, visit: https://www.apple.com/bg/apple-pay/