UBB provides access for trading purposes to Bulgarian and international markets of debt instruments: operations with government and corporate bonds, as well as other tradable structured products. There is no requirement for minimum transaction amount.
UBB is a primary dealer in government securities, offering its clients intermediation in the auctions, organised by the Bulgarian National Bank for purchasing government securities via competitive and non-competitive bids on behalf of and on the account of clients.
The Bank is also an active participant on the secondary market for government securities. The clients of the Bank may, at any moment, obtain updates of the buying and selling quotes along the Bulgarian sovereign debt yield curve.
UBB provides full access to trade on the international bond markets. Depending on our clients' investment goals and risk appetite, they are given the opportunity to trade in all types of bonds with no restriction as to geographical regions and credit rating.
Bulgarian government bonds
- Without comission, only a fixed fee of BGN 15 per deal
- Features of government securities' issues in circulation
- Market quotes
- The bonds traded by the Bank's individual clients are kept under a separate register of securities with UBB AD. Such clients obtain the service free-of-charge.
For additional details, please, contact us at:
- Tel. +359 28112424, +359 28112436, +359 28112416 and +359 28112441
- E-mail: treasury at ubb.bg
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For international calls