"Comfort for Home" Insurance
Home Comfort property insurance from DZI - General Insurance EAD is an accessible way for everyone to ensure the best protection of his/her home and household property. Preferential offer - up to 25% discount for April – May 2019 when an insurance policy is signed in a UBB branch.
Home Comfort property insurance
Home Comfort ensures coverage for the most frequent everyday events which might harm considerably your home and household property.
The insurance is at an affordable price and the procedure of concluding the insurance policy is very simple.
- No need of inspection or filling in an inventory of the insured property.
- You may pay equal monthly installments directly from your account or credit card.
Main risks covered
Main risks covered
- Collision or fall of piloted aircraft, its parts or load
- Malicious acts of third parties, vandalism
- Pouring rain
- Load upon natural accumulation of snow and/or ice
- Frost bite/Freezing
- Leakage of water and steam
- Short circuit and/or electric shock
- Burglary, robbery and theft, perpetrated through technical means or in a special way
- Breaking of glasses
- Costs for temporary accommodation
- Third party liability of the Insured person for damages caused to third persons
- Other costs necessary for limiting the damages with regard to the occurred insured event
- Costs for eliminating the damages from breaking and entering, or intent for breaking and entering
- Administrative costs for re-issuance/ duplicate of documents, drawings, damaged and/ or destroyed by the insured event
- Costs for replacement of entrance door locks, in case of stolen/ lost key
In case of an insured event
The insurance claim may be submitted via a UBB branch or directly sent to the Insurance company.
In case of property insurance event, claims can be processed:
- Online: http://portal.claim.bg/dzi/property
- DZI Contact Center, national 24/7 telephone: 0700 16 166
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For local and international calls