Payment via e-banking
UBB e-banking provides you with the opportunity for checking-up and paying your local taxes and fees, related obligations to certain municipalities. The service is offered only to registered users of UBB e-banking.
To obtain information about your due obligations and effect payment you need to enter one of the following criteria combinations:
- Municipality and taxable person's account number (you obtain information about the payables of all co-owners under the indicated taxable person's account).
- Municipality and vehicle's plate number (you obtain information about the payables under the indicated vehicle's plate number).
- Municipality and My taxes and Fees (You obtain information about all fees and taxes, due by you to the selected municipality).
- Municipality, My taxes and fees and taxable person's account (you obtain information about your payables under the indicated taxable person's account).
- Municipality, My taxes and fees and a vehicle's plate number (you obtain information about the payables under the indicated vehicle's plate number).
You may pay your tax payables via Taxes and fees payment menu, accessible through active operations’ login in UBB e-banking system.
Payment of taxes and fees is possible only in the sequence of their occurrence, starting from older to recent payables. Outside the Bank’s business hours you cannot pay taxes and fees, which interest-free payment deadline is on the same date. Past due payables are accessible for settlement only during the Bank's business hours. A receipt about the paid obligations can be visualized through Report on the Processed Taxes and Fees >>Paid Taxes and Fees.
Via a single document you may pay a random number of obligations, relating to you as a taxable person.
An updated list of the integrated municipalities is available at https://ebb.ubb.bg/Q.aspx.
Online payment via UPAY
UPAY (www.ubbpay.bg) is UBB AD’s payment gateway for payment of utility bills, taxes, credit obligations and other services.
The gateway provides UBB AD clients with electronic access to their monthly card and account statements.
In order to pay a utility bill, a credit obligation or a tax you do not need to be a client of UBB AD. It is sufficient to have a valid credit or debit card, suitable for online payments. You can make payments through the site with both personal, as well as corporate bank cards.
In order to make a tax payment you have to know either the taxable person’s account number, or the vehicle’s plate number, as well as the Personal ID Number/Company ID Number /Personal ID of a Foreigner of the taxable person/entity.
Through one card transaction you can pay your tax obligations under one taxable person’s account number.
Steps for payment of taxes and fees:
- Choose Taxes section and the particular municipality.
- A screen for the selected municipality will be displayed.
- Choose region from the list.
- Enter the Personal ID Number/Company ID Number/Foreigner’s ID Number of the taxable person.
- Enter a Taxable person’s account No or Vehicle’s reg. plate No, which payables you want to pay.
- In case the criteria have been correctly entered, the screen will display information about the tax payables under those.
- Select the taxes you wish to pay only in the sequence of their occurrence, starting from older to recent payables and click on Confirm button.
- Review the list with the taxes selected for payment and if everything is correct click on the Continue with Payment button.
- Enter your card details in the indicated fields and click on the Confirm button.
- Upon successful payment the screen will display a receipt with information on the executed payment.
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For international calls