UBB e-banking provides you with online access to your funds worldwide. The service is intended to all UBB clients – individuals and companies. By using it, you are able to effect operations conveniently and quickly, receive bank account and card statements, pay taxes, utility bills, etc.
UBB e-banking provides you with the following options:
- You monitor balances of all your accounts with UBB
- You monitor account history of all your accounts with UBB with the option to export the information to a file
- You monitor your credit cards’ monthly statements
- You obtain information about your payables to utility companies and monitor the settlement of those
- You obtain information about all used by you banking products, such as accounts, deposits, loans, credit cards, overdraft on an account, investments in securities
Effecting of banking transactions in real time:
- You effect fund transfers in BGN and foreign currency in Bulgaria and abroad
- You order fund transfers from/to the State Budget
- You order State Budget fund transfers
- You initiate and process direct debit transfer orders
- You effect exchange of foreign currency between own accounts
- You pay utility bills
- You open deposits
- You trade in securities
- You repay obligations under loans and credit cards
- You pay taxes and fees to municipalities
- You pay electronic invoices, issued by eFactura.bg
- You register and pay utility bills
- You order payments with a future value date
- You import files with payment document packages
- You create lists of counterparties and payment document templates
Receipt of financial information:
- BNB exchange rates
- UBB buy/sell rates for major currencies
- Up-to-date list of BISERA member-banks
What is the technical equipment you need? You should have the following:
- A computer with browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or a higher version or Mozilla Firefox 4 or a higher version
- Access to Internet, maintaining the IP address within one session with the bank
- For active operations – in addition to the above - a Client certificate, issued by UBB or a Qualified Electronic Signature (QES), issued by a licensed issuer of certification services and approved for usage by the bank, which is installed in your Internet browser along with a dynamic password, supplied by an SMS (further information about the password is available at https://ebb.ubb.bg/EBANK_Demo/fizicheski_lica/10.1.3.html) or generated by a U-code device (further information about the device - https://ebb.ubb.bg/help/faq25bg.html)
When using the e-banking site, a protected (encrypted) connection is established between your computer and the bank. The security of your funds and financial information are reliably protected with a client certificate or a QES (Qualified Electronic Signature), as well as a static and a dynamic password at different levels.
Firstly, e-banking is accessed by a unique user number and a password for system login. These ensure access for inquiry purposes only, without the option to effect payments.
Secondly, in order for you to be successfully identified by the bank and to be able to effect payments, you need to have an installed digital certificate, issued by UBB or a QES.
Thirdly, for additional protection and security enhancement purposes upon access to active payments in Internet banking, it is obligatory to also use a dynamic password, supplied by an SMS, (further information about the password is available at:
or by a U-code device (more information about the device - https://ebb.ubb.bg/help/faq25bg.html)
How to become a client of e-banking
Become a client of UBB E-Banking and Mobile banking services!
Registration for and use of the electronic banking service is free-of-charge. E-banking transactions are effected at lower fees than those paid at UBB branches, pursuant to the Fees and Commissions’ Tariff for Individuals, available in Tariffs and General Terms Section (Full archive of the Tariffs is available at https://www.ubb.bg/eng/rates/fees-and-commissions-individual). If you would like to obtain financial information and use online banking services any time and anywhere, we offer you the easiest and most convenient way to become a client of ours.
Read the up-to-date UBB AD General Terms on Payment Services in the Tariffs and General Terms Section. Full archive of the General Terms is available at https://www.ubb.bg/eng/terms/for-individual-clients.
Make your registration at https://ebb.ubb.bg/ebankreg.
Open the E-banking page https://ebb.ubb.bg and login with email and password, specified by you in step 2.
Sign an agreement and a registration card for electronic banking without visiting the bank.
Registration and activation of services can also be made in a UBB branch.
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For international calls