Тhe access to the UBB Mobile app will be temporarily discontinued and you will not be able to use its services
10 January 2023
We would like to inform you, that due to planned upgrade of the banking system of UBB during the period from 20:00 h on 13.01.2023 (Friday) until 19:00 h on 15.01.2023 (Sunday) the access to the UBB Mobile app will be temporarily discontinued and you will not be able to use its services.
UBB branches, which have working hours including Saturday and Sunday, will be closed on 14 and 15.01.2023.
Further below you will find information about the alternative channels, through which you will be able to effect various banking operations within the said period:
· For payment with a debit or credit card of utility bills and installments under credit liabilities you will be able to use the UPAY payment gateway (www.ubbpay.bg ). Payments with a UBB card through this gateway are free of charge and can be made both by registered and non-registered users.
· Confirmation with biometric data via UBB Mobile will not be available for online payments with cards, issued by UBB, but these need to be confirmed through a 3D static secure code and a 3D dynamic password (received via an SMS). In the confirmation screen you need to select the ADDITIONAL METHODS button and then the Dynamic and Static Password method.
· With regard to blocking of cards, please refer to UBB Contact Centre at the following telephone number 0700 117 17.
· With regard to payment of liabilities under credit cards - you can deposit an installment at the specialized ATMs of UBB (https://www.ubb.bg/offices).
· The UBB Online banking functionality will be accessible in offline mode, as fund transfers, ordered within the said period, will be posted after 15.01.2023, while the inquiry information concerning account balances will be restricted as at 13.01.2023. No other services will be available. There may be temporary interruptions in the access to UBB Online.
· Card payments and all operations available on our ATM terminal devices remain at your disposal.
N.B! Please, note that UBB IS NOT GOING TO demand from you any actions whatsoever in line with the upgrade of the Bank’s system.
The Bank does not send messages, urging its clients to confirm and provide online sensitive data, such as: user name, access passwords and activation codes for online banking or card details (names,
embossed on a card, card number, validity data and CVC code). Please, be vigilant and do not follow links in such suspicious messages.
Should you have any questions or need assistance you can contact us via the Client Contact Centre at the following telephone number: 0700 117 17.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
The UBB Team