Changes in the model and manner of sending e-notifications of account movements and card transactions
06 June 2019
We would like to inform you that as of 01.09.2019 the Bank will no longer provide the services of SMS Notification of Transactions and Account SMS/E-mail Information Service. The Bank will launch a new service for individuals and business clients, which is called E-notifications.
With the new service, you will have the following options:
- Five free messages per month about card transactions on debit and credit cards, with an option to cancel receiving them.
- Subscription for e-notifications upon selecting the following parameters:
- Selection of event: Account movement, monthly account balance, card transactions;
- Selection of manner of notification: SMS/Viber/E-mail about account movements and SMS/Viber about card transactions;
- Selection of a minimum amount to be notified about;
- Selection of a subscription plan in case the channel SMS/Viber is selected, as per the TARIFF of UBB AD.
You will be able to subscribe for the service in one of the following ways:
- In an office of the Bank via Request for use of the service – after 01.06.2019
- Via the Client Contact Center (only for natural persons) – after 01.07.2019
We will start sending notifications selected by clients upon subscription for the new service after 01.09.2019. The first fee for the selected subscription plan will be charged upon the first notification event after 01.09.2019.
More information about the service is available on the Bank’s website, in section E-banking channels, as well as in the branch network.