Payment by credit card of utility bills
18 January 2010
- Possibility to register the service in a branch, through the Client Service Center and by e-banking.
- Possibility for manual or automatic confirmation of payments.
- Receipt of SMS notification about incoming, paid and unpaid obligations.
- Monthly administration fee of BGN 0.50 and a fee of BGN 0.30 for each of the first six payments effected in the respective month. All payments after the sixth one within the month are free-of charge.
- Information about the effected utility payments is available in the monthly credit card statements.
- Possibility to pay obligations of both the account holder and of third parties.
- The credit card limit can be used to pay utility obligations.
- Possibility to use a grace period – payments are treated as purchases at POS terminal.
- The service is offered for all credit card types, with the exception of OK cards.