Call 0700 117 17 or *7171 for info, assistance or to effect transactions!
UBB Call Centre offers a wide range of services, enabling you to not only ask day-to-day questions, related to the Bank’s products, but effect financial transactions as well.
UBB Call Centre offers the following financial services:
- Fund transfers between your own accounts, as well as fund transfers in Bulgarian leva and foreign currency to other UBB clients
- Transfer of funds to a credit card, issued by UBB
- Receipt of Western Union transfers
- Registration and confirmation of utility bills’ payment
Being a UBB cardholder, you can take advantage of the versatile Call Centre services, such as:
- Card blocking /deblocking,
- Requesting a new PIN code or card plastics,
- Transactions and monthly statements info
- Changing a branch for receipt of a card, address for sending account statements, etc.
Last but not least, UBB Call Centre can render you consultations and assistance about banking or insurance products and use of all alternative banking channels.
If you wish to effect over-the-phone fund transfers, or to be serviced quickly and effectively, you need to:
- Register for using over-the-phone services at a branch of the bank, at 0700 117 17 or *7171. Upon registration you will be given a User Number and the option to select manner for generating one-time passwords – via a U-Code device or an SMS
- Dial 0700 117 17, press button 1 – for Call Centre system login
- Enter the 8-digit User Number, obtained upon registration for the service, after which you need to also input the 6-digit one-time password, generated by either a U-Code device or received with an SMS. Thus your call will be attended to by an official of ours with priority.
Detailed operating procedure of our Call Centre is available here.
Which button can suit your needs?
|Press button 0 - For stolen or lost cards|
Stolen or lost cards
By pressing main button 0 – for lost or stolen cards - you need to enter your Personal ID Number and connect to an operator, whom you will notify about a lost or stolen bank card.
|Press button 1 - For Call Center System login|
Call Center System login
By pressing main button 1 – for Call Center System login - you need to enter an 8-digit User Number and afterwards you will hear a message, requesting a One-time password. The one-time password will be generated by an SMS message or a U Code device, dependent on what you have selected upon your Registration for over-the-phone services. Upon correct User Number and password input, you will contact an official of ours who will help you make a fund transfer or another financial transaction or will guide you through the products, utilized by you.
|Press button 2 - For UBB Retail Clients|
For UBB Retail Clients
By pressing main button 2 – for Retail Clients - you may choose one of the following options:
Button 1 – If you are a UBB client, utilizing a banking, insurance or investment product
Button 2 – If you are a natural person – client of UBB E-banking
Button 3 – For Utility Bills and Western Union Transfers
Button 4 – Products /Promotions Info.
|Press button 3 - For UBB Business Clients|
For UBB Business Clients
By pressing main button 3 – for UBB Business Clients - you may choose one of the following options:
Button 1 – if you are a business client of E-banking, your call will be routed to our E-banking experts, for asking them questions and obtaining help upon occurred issues.
Button 2 – for clients with UBB Company Cards. Calls will be routed to an on-duty Card Center official.
Button 3 – For merchants with UBB POS terminals. Calls will be routed to an on-duty Card Center official.
|In case you wish to be serviced in English, please select main button 4||For service in English |
In case you wish to be serviced in English, please select main button 4
The alternatives you have are three:
Button 1 – to inform in English of a lost or stolen card
Button 2 – to access the Call Centre system in the English language
Button 3– for help and information again upon utilization of banking products
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For local and international calls