Visa and MasterCard Cash back
VISA and MasterCard Cash Back Service allows you to get a fast and easy access to cash.
About the service
The Cash Back Service allows you to withdraw with your Visa credit card, Visa debit card or MasterCard debit card small amounts of up to BGN 50 at the cash register desks of supermarkets, commercial sites or petrol stations.
How to obtain cash using the Cash back service:
- Before paying your purchases with UBB card you need to tell the cashier that you with to receive cash.
- The cashier will add the amount for cash back to the total amount of purchases and will request authorization
of the transaction via a signature on the receipt and/or the entering a PIN code just like upon a regular payment transaction with a card.
- The cashier will give you the requested cash amount.
- There will be 3 different amounts, marked on the receipt - the amount of the purchases made, the amount of the received cash and the total value.
About the advantages
- You get a fast and easy access to cash while shopping
- You save time by combining two transactions - shopping and obtaining cash
- There is no need for you to search for an ATM or a bank's branch when you need small amount of cash
Places, where you can use the Cash Back Service
Commercial sites, bearing the Cash Back service logo.
More locations, where the service is available to VISA cardholders, are listed in VISA’s website.
* The offering of the Cash Back service is made upon decision of the card issuing bank, as the transaction shall be charged in accordance with the respective issuing bank’s tariff.
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For local and international calls