We provide our clients with the opportunity to obtain up-to-date info and advice on the banking, insurance and investment products they use, as well as to effect various over-the-phone transactions.
For UBB accounts and cardholders, UBB Contact Point offers the following single-call transactions:
- Fund transfers between own accounts;
- Fund transfers in Bulgarian leva and foreign currency to other UBB clients;
- Fund transfers to credit cards, issued by UBB.
For over-the-phone transfers you need to have prior registration as a client of our Contact Point.
Please, check below the steps to follow for over-the-phone transfers.
If you are a UBB account/card holder, you can receive your fund transfer by only one phone.
For local and international calls: +3592 483 1717
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For the purpose you have to select
button 2 - Retail Services and then
button 3 - Utility Bills and Western Union Transfers.
All it takes is 3 steps
Register yourself for using over-the-phone services at a branch of the bank or at 0700 117 17 or *7171. Upon registration you will be provided with a User Number and you will select a way for generating one-time passwords – through a U-Code device or an SMS message.
Dial 0700 117 17,
press button 1 –
to connect to our Contact Center System.
Input the eight-digit User Number, received upon Registration for the service and afterwards enter also a six-digit one-time password, generated by a U-Code device or an SMS message. Thus your call will be serviced preferentially by our official.
Clients’ authentication with a User Number and a one-time password guarantees fast and secure over-the-phone service. This way for authentication is obligatory for performing financial transactions through UBB Contact Point.
For international calls, please dial +3592 483 1717.
Dial 0700 117 17, * 7171 or +3592 483 1717
Press button 0 - For stolen or lost cards
By pressing main button 0 – for lost or stolen cards - you need to enter your Personal ID Number and connect to an operator, whom you will notify about a lost or stolen bank card.
Press button 1 - For entering UBB Contact Point System login
In case you have selected main button 1 – UBB Contact Point System login, you will have to enter an 8-digit User Number, then you will hear a message, requiring a one-time password. The one-time password will be generated by either SMS, U-Code device or through our mobile app U-code mobile (depending on what you have opted for during your registration for Over-the-Phone Services). If the user name and password you have entered are correct, you will be routed to one of our officials, who will help you effect a fund transfer / another financial transaction, or assist you with the products you use.
You can effect the following over-the-phone transactions via our Contact Point:
- Fund transfers between own accounts with UBB;
- BGN or foreign currency fund transfers within UBB;
- Fund transfers to credit cards, issued by UBB.
Press button 2 - For UBB Retail Clients
In case you have selected main button 2 – for Retail Clients assistance - you may choose one of the following options:
Button 1 – If you are a UBB client, utilizing a banking, insurance or investment product.
Having entered your Personal ID Number, you will be routed to an operator, who will ask questions to authenticate your client registration and will service you.
Button 2 – If you are a natural person – client of UBB E-banking.
Enter your Personal ID Number, after which you will contact a Call Centre official of ours, who will render assistance following your successful personal authentication.
Button 3 – For Utility Bills and Western Union Transfers.
You need to enter your Personal ID Number and after connecting to an operator you have to answer the authentication questions. Our officials will render assistance for receipt of either Western Union transfer or payment of utility bills.
Button 4 – Products /Promotions Info.
Press button 3 - For UBB Corporate Clients
In case you have selected main button 1 – for Corporate Clients assistance - you may choose one of the following options:
Button 1 – for corporate clients of E-banking. Calls will be routed to our E-banking experts, for asking them questions and obtaining help upon occurred issues.
Button 2 – for clients with UBB Company Cards. Calls will be routed to an on-duty Card Center official.
Button 3 – for merchants with UBB POS terminals. Calls will be routed to an on-duty Card Center official.
In case you wish to be serviced in English, please select main button 4
In case you wish to be serviced in English, please select main button 4.
The alternatives you have are three:
Button 2 – to access the Call Centre system in the English language.
Button 3 – for help and information again upon utilization of banking products.
You may contact us at 0700 117 17, 02 483 17 17 or *7171, as follows:
- If you are calling from Bulgaria, you can directly dial the telephone numbers above;
- For international calls, please dial the followinf telephone number: +3592 483 1717;
- *7171 can only be dialed from mobile phones on Bulgarian teritory.
Please, note the following:
Outgoing calls to the above telephone numbers of UBB Contact Point will be charged in accordance with the Tariffs and policies of the Bulgarian (or foreign) mobile network operator, used by the client. United Bulgarian Bank has no relation whatsoever, nor will it be held responsible for either telephone charges, incurred during Contact Point inquiries, or for mobile operators’ policies and tariff plans.
Our lines are at your disposal any time, as, depending on the assistance you need, you may call us within the following time intervals:
- In case you are experiencing a problem with your card or you would like to notify us of a lost or stolen card, we can be reached 24/7 at the indicated telephone numbers (+3592 483 1717 for international calls).
- If you need information or assistance in using banking or insurance products and services, or you would like to effect a transaction, you may call UBB Contact Point from Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM and on Saturdays – from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- You may effect financial transactions over the phone on business days, from 8:30 AM until 5:30 PM.
- Our e-Banking experts are at your disposal:
- For individual clients: Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM until 8:00 PM and on Saturdays, from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM;
- For business clients: Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM.