UMobile - UBB's mobile banking
Fast, secure and convenient banking on the go.
Where to download UMobile from?
All you need is a smartphone on Android 4.4 OS, iOS 8 (or a higher version) or Windows Phone 8.1 (or a higher version).
QR code for Google Play Store QR code for App Store QR code for Windows Phone Store
UMobile User Tips
To use the already downloaded mobile application you need to enter:
- Your email or user name in UBB e-banking
- Your password in UBB e-banking
In case you are not a client of UBB’s e-banking?
If you do not have a profile yet in UBB’s e-banking, you can register
UBB’s mobile banking application provides you with fast, secure and convenient:
Opportunity to effect your usual banking transactions by only a few steps, any place, any time:
- Fund transfers between own accounts
- Credit card limit repayment
- Fund transfers in Bulgarian leva to third parties and the State Budget via templates, created in advance in e-banking
- Registering of consent for utility bills’ payment, confirming the payment of pending utility bills, generating reports and utilizing mode change options
Real time reports on the products and services, utilized by you:
- Debit and credit cards
Up-to-date information about:
- Branches and ATMs’ locations
- FX rates and loan calculators
- Products and promotions
- UBB Contacts
UBB’s mobile banking application meets all cutting edge security requirements.
The connection between the application and the Bank’s systems is being established via a protected channel, non-allowing for modification of the exchanged info – i.e. thus guaranteeing the inviolability of your personal and banking data.
For your own security purposes UMobile does not store any personal user information whatsoever.
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For international calls