Expert at Integrated Risk Reporting Department
UBB was established in 1992 through the merger of 22 Bulgarian regional commercial banks as the first and the largest in terms of scale consolidation project in the Bulgarian banking sector. Since 2017 the Bank has been part of the Belgian bank-assurance group КВС, currently the largest financial group in Bulgaria.
While invariably standing by our corporate values, we want to be the reference in the bank-assurance business through client-centricity in all our activities. We aim at achieving sustainable and profitable growth by fulfillment of our role in society.
- Involved in the process of prudential reporting in accordance with Regulation 575 concerning capital adequacy and liquidity
- Participates in the process of preparation of regulatory credit impairments, related to the superseded Ordinance N9 of BNB
- Involved in the preparation of analyses, predictions and stress tests of capital adequacy
- Participates in the process of implementation of Basel Capital Adequacy Accord requirements
- Participates in the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
- Reports the shortcomings that may result in negative effects on bank’s performance
- Supports the processes and procedures regarding capital adequacy and capital planning
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Higher economic education or at least three completed years of study in one of the following areas: Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics
- Knowledge of the credit process and credit products, mathematical and statistical models, macroeconomic knowledge
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework governing banking in the Republic of Bulgaria
- Knowledge in the field of bank asset and liability management, bank accountancy or risk management
- Readiness to travel domestically and abroad
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, SQL)
- Fluent English with knowledge of specialized bank terms
- Analytical capabilities
- Career development opportunities in the biggest financial group in Bulgaria.
- United team of motivated and committed professionals.
- Competitive bonus system, tailored to a position’s specifics.
- Opportunities for attending internal and external trainings, as well as such at КВC Group level.
- Comprehensive Medical Care insurance.
- Life Insurance and a health improvement and disease prevention package.
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria.
- Preferential fee for use of a sports card.
Should you wish to become part of our terrific team, please, send us your recent CV and a motivation letter than 24.01.2019
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is under special protection within the meaning of the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.