Motor Third Party Liability Insurance by DZI General Insurance EAD
Subject of insurance
Motor Third Party Liability of the insured individuals and legal entities related to the possession and/or use of motor vehicles for which they are responsible under the Bulgarian legislation or the legislation of the country where the damage has occurred.
All motor vehicles with permanent, temporary or transit Bulgarian registration may be insured. Motor vehicles with foreign registration are not subject to insurance.
- Republic of Bulgaria
- Member States of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Member states of the Green Card International Agreement
Covered is the liability of the owners, holders, users of motor vehicles, as well as of the drivers authorized by them, for the material and non-material damages caused by them to third parties, related to the possession and use of motor vehicles, for which the insured persons are responsible pursuant to the Bulgarian legislation or the legislation of the country where the damage has occurred.
Limits of liability upon events, occurred on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria:
- for non-material and material damages as a result of body injury or death - BGN 10 000 000 for each event, regardless of the number of injured persons;
- for damages to property (possessions) - BGN 2 000 000 for each event, regardless of the number of injured persons.
Term of the insurance - 12 months, starting at 00.00 hours on the day, specified as the start of the insurance in the insurance policy.
In order to conclude a policy, you need to present the following:
- documents attesting the vehicle's ownership;
- ID document.
OPTION FOR INCLUDING ROAD ASSISTANCE (against additionally paid premium):
- upon a road accident
- in case of a technical failure
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For local and international calls