United Bulgarian Bank AD provides its clients with an opportunity for trading in stocks, bonds and compensatory instruments on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange - Sofia through over 70 branches across the whole country, as well as an opportunity for trading in financial instruments on-line via the e-trading platform U-Broker.
UBB AD offers over-the-counter (OTC) trading in corporate stocks and bonds.
- UBB AD has been a licensed investment intermediary since 1997 with extensive experience in investment intermediation, private placement and public offering of securities, a full member of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange – Sofia AD and a member of the Central Depository AD;
- UBB AD is a consultant on the privatization of minority shares through the Bulgarian Stock Exchange - Sofia AD with the successful sale of the companies from the so-called Dream Pool: 20% of DZI AD (State Insurance Institute), 49% of Prouchvane i Dobiv na Neft i Gaz AD (Oil & Gaz Exploration & Production), Pleven, 12.8% of Bulgartabac Holding AD and 34.78% of BTC AD (Bulgarian Telecommunication Company);
- UBB AD performed successful sale of 13.62% of Bulstrad Insurance & Reinsurance Joint-stock Company AD;
- UBB AD is the first company to effect an initial public offering of bonds through the Bulgarian Stock Exchange – Sofia AD.
Terms and Conditions
- Become a client of UBB AD by opening accounts, which will reflect your portfolio's transactions in financial instruments.
- Inform yourself of the General Terms and conclude a Contract for the provision of brokerage services, related to transactions in financial instuments.
- Inform yourself of the regulation for investment services.
- Archive - General terms applicable to contracts with clients for provision of investment services effective as of 13.06.2016
- Archive - Safeguarding Clients' Assets and Custodian Selection Policy
- Archive - Client Categorisation Policy
- Archive - Policy on Avoiding Conflicts of Interest in Rendering of Investment and Ancillary Services
- Archive - Best Execution Policy
- Archive - Regulation and Clients Policy
- Archive - Inducements' Handling Policy
- Archive - Policy on Handling Clients' Complaints
- Archive - Suitability and Appropriateness Test Policy
- Archive - Orders Handling Policy
- Archive - Appendix 1
- Archive - Appendix 2
- General terms applicable to agreements with clients for provision of investment and/or ancillary services, related to financial instruments effective as of 12.07.2018
Short number for local calls by Bulgarian mobile network subscribers
For local and international calls