Flying Start - Soaring Career Traineeship Programme
Appointed at Svishtov Branch
What impressed me most was that the colleagues were always ready to answer all my questions and embraced me in the team. I am very pleased with the opportunity to work in my specialty and put in the practice what I learnt.
More about the traineeship programme
Advantages of UBB Annual Traineeship Programme
- Being part of a team of professionals.
- Watching closely best modern practices in banking.
- Acquiring valuable practical skills and knowledge.
Requirements to Traineeship Applicants
- 3/ 4-year university student, in a field of study, related to banking
- English language proficiency
- Excellent PC skills
- Motivated team player.
UBB traineeship can be tailored to your convenience and preferences, however, its duration should be no less than 30 calendar days.
Each trainee may choose a training programme of a longer duration, as well as a more flexible form. Traineeship is not bound by remuneration. UBB traineeship programme is a year-round one.
How to apply?
You can apply for a traineeship at UBB by filling in the online application form with information about your background, interests and academic record.
Structural Units, Available for Traineeship
- UBB Branch, Business Center
- Large Corporate Clients
- Small and Medium Enterprises and Specialized Programs
- Products and Segments: Retail Banking
- Retail Banking Sales
- Investment Banking
- Problem Loans
- Card Center
- FX Transfers
- Market Risk and Capital Planning
- Risk Modeling
- Operational Risk
- Human Resources Management
- Legal Services
- Property Management
- Procurement Management
- Public Relations and Sponsorship
- Translation and Interpretation Activities
- Administrative Services and Archiving
Dear candidates, provision of personal data is a voluntary act and the information filled in by you in the application form will be treated as strictly confidential. UBB AD has been registered as a Personal Data Administrator pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Your data will be processed for recruitment purposes only, as storage and provision of that data to third parties will be made in accordance with the PDPA.
We expect your applications here.