Become a Western Union Sub-agent
About the Western Union service
WESTERN UNION Service Explained
Western Union is an international system for express money transfers, covering over 200 countries with more than 470 000 locations.
- Fast– within only a couple of minutes money reaches every point worldwide.
- Secure – thanks to an established security system the transfer reaches the exact recipient.
- Convenient – no bank accounts for clients.
On the territory of Bulgaria transfers can be effected in Bulgarian leva (BGN), euro (EUR) and US Dollars (USD).
Become a Western Union Sub-agent via UBB
Signing an agreement with UBB AD for offering the Western Union service United Bulgarian Bank is the first authorized representative of WU for Bulgaria (since 1998). Based on our long-standing experience we can offer you reliability, favourable terms and conditions and professional treatment in any situation. By signing an agreement with us, you will become a sub-agent of Western Union and may take advantage of the favourable opportunities, provided to you by UBB.
Advantages you get by signing an agreement with UBB:
- You will receive a commission for each fund transfer, received or sent by you.
- All expenses for advertising the service in your locations will be borne by UBB.
- Each WU client will also be a potential client of the other services you offer.
- UBB will open an account for you, exempt of fees for depositing and withdrawal of cash.
- The bank will provide you with detailed monthly statements of all transactions, effected in the sub-agent's offices.
- UBB maintains a WU Call Centre, which employees will render assistance to you for all kinds of issues and queries.
- Free-of-charge installation of the needed software and its regular updating with the latest versions.
- UBB ensures free-of-charge training for all employees, working with the WU system.
Further information is available at: +359 2 811 8875.