Payment of Utility Bills from Credit Card or Account
Fast, easy and convenient
What is”Utility bills payment”?
The „Utility bills payment” service isthe easiest and the cheapest way to pay your monthly utility bills for electricity, water, central heating, telephone, cable and digital televisions, Internet, etc., without visiting a branch of the Bank or pay-desks of the respective company.
UBB takes care of your monthly payments by transferring amounts from your current account in BGN or credit card, of which you provide your consent in advance.
Why use UBB ”Utility bills payment” service?
The “Utility bills payment” service provides you with:
You save time by not visiting pay-desks of utility companies and by not queuing to pay your monthly bills.
Planning of payments
Its up to you to choose the number of companies to which you will pay your bills with this service. UBB cooperates with more than 70 utilities companies.
Control on bill payments
UBB transfers the due amounts automatically or after your confirmation by phone at 0700 117 17.
- SMS notification of incoming monthly payables with the respective payment deadline;
- SMS notification about the actually effected payments to the companies, selected by you;
- SMS notification about non-effected payment.
Use of a grace period in case of payment by a credit card
Interest is not accrued on obligations paid within 45 days of the payment date (in case of full repayment of the total amount from the latest monthly statement).
Payment within the deadline
UBB pays your obligations within the specified deadlines, which eliminates the risk of having a service suspended due to forgotten or unpaid bill.
Monthly administration fee of BGN 0.50 and a fee of BGN 0,30 for the first six payments during the respective month. All payments within the month after the sixth one are free-of-charge.
Important to know:
In case of questions just call 0700 117 17. Our operators are at your disposal.
Activation of “Utility Bills Payment” service
For UBB clients having a current account in BGN or a credit card:
- You should call 0700 117 17 or pay a single visit to a UBB branch to fill in a form of consent for using the „Utility Bills Payment” service, indicating the subscriber numbers and the companies to which you will make payments.
For UBB clients having a current account in BGN or a credit card, using e-banking:
- Fill in a form of consent for using the „Utility Bills Payment” service.
For clients having no current account with UBB:
- Make a single visit to a branch of UBB.
- Present an ID document.
Fill in a form of consent for using the „Utility Bills Payment” service, indicating the subscriber numbers and the companies to which you will make payments.