U-BROKER is an e-platform for trade in financial instruments on BSE –Sofia.
In order for us to be your broker at BSE, you need to:
- Become a client of UBB AD by opening accounts in which the operations with financial instruments of your portfolio will be reflected
- Register yourself as a user of UBB AD’s e-banking
I nform yourself of the General Terms and sign an Agreement for investment intermediation with regard to deals with financial instruments
In order to submit an order for purchase- sale of financial instruments on BSE –Sofia through U-broker you need to make the following steps:
1. Choose the account which you would like to operate with. It is in this account that funds will be blocked upon purchase of securities and funds will be transferred upon sale of securities.
2. Deals and offers on BSE– this section provides you with:
- Information about all traded financial instruments by stating their exchange code, ISIN, nominal value and currency of issuing and the last trade price. The FRESH button will refresh the information for you.
- The selection of instruments from the above list, based on your interest, with subsequent clicking on the SELECT button will result in creating your potential investment portfolio.
- A click on one of the instruments selected by you will show you the currently valid offers, arranged by type – buy, sell with the respective volume of lots and the specific price. The arrangement is descending for “buy” offers and ascending for “sell” offers. The stating of an average “buy” and “sell” price and a total amount of made buy and sell offers will give you the chance to assess the investment intentions as of the respective moment.
3. „Order for trade on BSE” – from here you may submit your order, having considered your investment capacities and desires, as follows:
- By marking whether the order is for purchase or sale
By marking the type of order, and namely:
o Limit order – you will state: the highest price acceptable to you for purchase or the lowest price acceptable to you upon sale.
o Market order – the order will be executed at the prices of the BSE offers at the moment of its entering.
o Iceberg order – a limit order valid for the day, characterized with a total volume and with a peak volume. At any time only the residual portion of the peak volume is visible in the system.
The total volume of the iceberg order is minimum 1 000 (one thousand) pieces of financial instruments.
The peak volume is minimum 5 (five) percent of the total volume of the iceberg order, but not less than 100 (hundred) pieces of the respective financial instrument.
- By marking the order validity, as follows:
o Good “Till Cancelled (GTC) – the order is valid till the moment when you cancel it (in case no deal has been concluded).
o Good “Till Date (GTD) – the order is valid by the date you have specified.
o Good for Day (GD) – valid for one stock exchange trading session
- You have to enter the stock exchange code of the financial instrument traded by you
- If the order you submit is a limit one, a price needs to be specified
- You shall have to always indicate the number of the instruments traded by you
- The order confirmation is possible only after cancellation of all items under the Declarations pursuant to Ordinance 38
Our brokers will enter the order, submitted by you in the BSE trading system, after:
- Blocking of funds in your account with UBB AD upon a purchase order
- Checking for availability of the securities upon a sale order.
4. Active orders – orders that have been submitted by you, confirmed by UBB AD and entered for execution in the BSE trading system. These orders may be changed by you, in case they have not yet been executed on the BSE. Upon submitting an Order Cancellation Request your investment order will be removed from the BSE trading system, if it has not yet been executed.
5. All orders – the orders, submitted by you over a specified period.
6. Concluded deals – all deals that have been concluded on the basis of your orders, that is, all your executed orders over a specified period.
7. Charts – we provide you with the opportunity to monitor in chart mode the market trend over a specific period.