Cash Depositing at ATM
- Repayment of credit card liabilities.
- Repayment of consumer and mortgage loans, linked to debit card accounts.
- Depositing of money in current accounts, linked to debit cards.
- Free-of-charge service for all UBB cardholders.
- The ATMs accept Bulgarian banknotes of denominations of 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 leva.
- Banknotes of different denominations can be placed at a time.
- The maximum number of banknotes, which can be placed at a time in the ATM, is up to 50.
- In case Additional depositing option is selected, up to another 40 banknotes can be placed.
- Funds deposited in debit cards will be posted to the current account linked to the card, while installments in credit cards will be directly posted to the credit limit.
- The posting to the card balance will be effected immediately and the deposited funds will be added to the disposable balance.
- Accounting entry of the installment:
- Immediately - if the deposit ismade during the business hours of the bank.
- After business hours – during the first working date following the transaction.
- Each installment will be accompanied by a print-out receipt with data for the total deposited amount and the balance after the transaction.
- The bank will send an SMS message free-of-charge in confirmation of the completed transaction (to a mobile number declared before the bank).
- Installments to cards linked to foreign currency accounts will be converted at the exchange rate of the bank on the day of posting the accounting entry.
- There is an option for the client to cancel the transaction after placing the banknotes notes, upon which the same banknotes will be returned.
- Select “Depositing to a Card” from the main menu of the ATM.
- The acceptable banknotes will be displayed on the screen.
- The slot intended for placing the banknotes will open and the banknotes need to be placed lengthwise without folding them.
- The ATM will accept the banknotes for verification.
- The total amount of the deposited banknotes will be displayed on the screen as three different options are available:
- Upon selecting „Deposit the amount”, the installment will be accepted and once the PIN is entered the balance of the account will be updated with the deposited amount.
- Upon selecting „Add banknotes” the slot for banknotes will open and you can place additional banknotes (up to 90 in total are accepted per transaction).
- If you select Cancel the placed banknotes will be returned and the transaction will be terminated.
The screen of the device will display a confirmation about the completed transaction. For any registered installment, a receipt will be printed out, detailing the total deposited amount and the disposable card balance after the transaction.